Intermediate Security Guard Level 2
New Mexico Licensing Course
Goal of the Level II Program:
- Provide the knowledge, skills and attitudes to use unarmed and armed skills in a lawful manner for contract security.
- 20 hours approximately, 9am to 5 pm times can be adjusted.
- Please call us- prices vary
Watch these movies to see examples of what you will learn.
- Responding to Emergency Situations
- Legal Aspects for Use of Force
- Communication Skills
- Security Team Development
- Baton / Impact Weapons
- Unarmed Skills and Handcuffing
- Chemical Agent-Individual Canister
- Physical and Written Exercises