New Mexico Level 1 Security Course
Since 1989 we have trained thousands of security officers with a perfect safety record. Look no further for the training you need.
Goal of the Level 1 Program:
- Provide the knowledge, skills and attitudes to perform duties as a security guard with observe and report duties.
Mode of Instruction
- Publically Scheduled Classes
- Private Company Classes
- Blended Learning Private Instruction
- 8am to 5 pm (approximately 8 hours; times can be adjusted)
- Please contact about the tuition- rates vary.
- Overview of NM Regulation and Licensing Dept Security Program- Schedule
- Review of State Contract Security Regulations, Code of Ethics,
- Company Policies Post Orders, Job Description
- Security Principals
- Communication Skills
- Process of Criminal Attack
- Responding to Emergencies
- Officer Safety