Continuing Education and Professional Courses
The New Mexico Security Guard License is renewed every two years. A four hour continuing education course is required to renew the license. A continuing education certificate must be included in your application packet.
All of these courses add depth to your experience as a professional. Many of these programs will become available online or by correspondence for home study. Some course because of their intensity require ” in person” participation.
These courses may be done individually or as a group study in your company. For course pricing please contact us 505-254-7550.
- Basic Security Review 4 hours( Correspondence Program)
- Legal Aspects of Deadly Force 4 hour ( Online Video and Correspondence)
- Firearms Awareness and Safety 4 hours
- Advanced Communication Skills 14 hours
- Advanced Report Writing, 8 hours
- Cold Weather Security Operations , 8 hours
- Active Shooter and Bomb Response, 8 hours
- Advanced Security Officer Topics, 8 hours
- Security Mobile Phone, 8 hours
- Knife Defense, 10 hours
- Special Needs, Youth and Elderly Control Techniques 12 hours
- Crowd and Riot Control, 12 hours
- Emergency Exercise Small Group Seminar , 4 hours
- Security Physical fitness
- Wilderness Remote Area First Aid
- Security Search and Rescue