- Where protective goggles.
- Use only inert agent- Read the instructions before use.
- Keep nozzle away from your face.
Drawing the Chemical Agent Canister
- Find the weapon.
- Grip the weapon
- Draw to the Ready Position
Technique Points in Shooting Chemical Agent Canister
- Make sure your grip is centered. Wrist locked straight.
- Some canisters require shaking before use.
- Keep the burst of agent short- use a vertical spray pattern
- Start at the chest and spry up to the face.
- Be aware agent takes 5 seconds to blind.
Three Shooting Basics
- Combat Focal Point- Look through the target
- Aim with the ready position
- Hold the weapon tight to fire
Start with 3-5 repetitions to familiarize.