At first watching this video it is funny. However, running into a armed robbery scene is suicide and stupid.
Our program is unique and one of a kind in teaching situational decision making skills that will save lives.
Since 1989 we have trained thousands of armed security officers with a perfect safety record. Look no further for the training you need.
Be advised rifle and shotgun training is available for officers and contracts requiring it. Shotgun and rifle training is not regulated by the state. However, most insurance companies insuring security companies will require certification.
Deadly Force is used as a last resort.
Night Shooting Realistic Exercises Using Cover
Goal of the Level 3 Armed Security Guard Program:
- Goal: Teach the knowledge, skills and attitude to use a handgun and deadly force as a security officer.
- Two Days, 9am to 5pm
Example Priority Topics:
- Situational Response
- Legal Aspects Training
- Security Officer Teamwork
- Handgun and Ammunition Knowledge
- Communication Skills in live fire exercises
- Use of Movement and Cover
- Night Shooting Situations
- Combative Handling Skills of Firearms
- Off Duty Safety
Note: Guards completing the Level 3 course are eligible for the New Mexico Concealed Handgun Permit certification at no extra charge. Licensing fee is separate. Military veterans do not pay concealed handgun license fees.
Automated forms and a brochure are located on the menu bar in the “Sign up and Forms” page