Intermediate Security Guard Level 2
New Mexico Licensing Course
Payment Policy: For safety and control of our classes we DO NOT ACCEPT WALK IN STUDENTS. Payment must be made in full no later than seven days prior to the class desired. Because of large participation, first pay is first served. Earlier payment will guarantee your seat in the class. If your license expires you may not work.
Payment contracts with companies are made to facilitate payment of group classes. If you attend a class and for some rare reason your company fails to pay for the class you are responsible for the course tuition. Certificates are not sent unless payment is covered. Companies with bad credit will require a deposit for billing privileges.
Class welcome letter is provided upon payment. You need time to prepare for your class. Pay and prepare well in advance.
Goal of the Level II Program:
- Provide the knowledge, skills and attitudes to use unarmed and armed skills in a lawful manner for contract security.
- 20 hours approximately, 9am to 5 pm times can be adjusted.
- Please call us- prices vary
Watch these movies to see examples of what you will learn.
- Responding to Emergency Situations
- Legal Aspects for Use of Force
- Communication Skills
- Security Team Development
- Baton / Impact Weapons
- Unarmed Skills and Handcuffing
- Chemical Agent-Individual Canister
- Physical and Written Exercises